2 in stock
2oz. of whole, sundried leaves.
Organic, no chemicals/pesticides used during the growing or harvesting process.
Can be drank as a tea, tonic or added to any medicinal tinctures/decoctions.
This herb is used by Herbalist all over the world to assist with an assortment of conditions such as:
- Used in many countries as treatment for various types of Cancer
- Anti- Inflammatory
- Rich in Vitamin C & Antioxidants
- Can be rubbed on skin to protect against environmental oxidative damage
- Regulate Blood Pressure
- Help rid the body of infections such as yeast infections, gingivitis & tooth decay
- Lymphatic System Cleanse
* Because these leaves are in their natural state, there may be residue from the tree, please be sure to wash the leaves prior to preparing your tea.*
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease(s) or intended to replace any medications prescribed by your doctor. Please always consult with your physician before starting any herbal remedies.*