2 in stock
Organic, no chemicals/pesticides used during the growing or harvesting process.
Can be drank as a tea, tonic or added to any medicinal tinctures/decoctions.
This herb is used by Herbalist all over the world to assist with an assortment of conditions such as:
- Powerful Bitter Herb
- Diabetes Support
- Improves Pancreatic function for Type 2 Diabetes and Pre Diabetes.
- Glucose regulation
- Powerful Anti-inflammatory
- Reduce Liver Inflammation
- Assist with treatment of Gum Disease
- Lymphatic/Immune System support
* Because these herbs are in their natural state, there may be residue from the tree, please be sure to wash the leaves prior to preparing your tea.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease(s) or intended to replace any medications prescribed by your doctor. Please always consult with your physician before starting any herbal remedies.*