Ginger Root Flakes (organic)
- In stock, ready to ship
2oz. Organic Ginger Root
Can be drank as a tea and used to make tinctures or decoctions.
- Anti Inflammatory
- Digestive Health
- Gastrointestinal Issues
- Mucus Expectorant
- Respiratory Issues
- Cold/Flu Symptoms
- Oral Inflammation
- Assists with nausea
- Pregnancy Symptoms
- Upset stomach
- Improves absorption of nutrients in the body
- Great for spicing up your favorite teas and meals!
How to Prepare your Loose Leaf Herbs
- Add 1 full tablespoon of herbs to 2-3 cups of water & bring to a boil.
- Turn off the stove and allow the herbs to steep for 15-20 minutes before drinking (the longer the herbs steep, the stronger it will be).
Roots/Barks & Stems:
- Add 1 full cup of herbs to a gallon of water & simmer for 40-45 minutes.
- Turn off stove and allow the herbs to steep for 2-4 hours before drinking (the longer the herbs steep, the stronger it will be).
*In order to avoid dehydration & headaches, please consume 1 gallon of Natural Spring Water daily, when consuming herbs & herbal supplements. Best results if consumed in conjunction with meat, dairy & sugar FREE eating habits. Once brewed, herbal tonics/teas can last up to 5 days if refrigerated and mixed daily.
This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not claiming to cure any illnesses/diseases or intended to replace any medications prescribed by your doctor. Please always consult with your physician before starting any herbal remedies.*