- Low stock - 3 items left
2oz. Organic Dandelion Leaves
Can be drank as a tea and used to make tinctures or decoctions.
- Kidney Failure
- Liver Failure
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Bladder Infections
- Cleanse/Detox the Gallbladder
- Kidney/Liver Detox
- Stimulate Bile Production and transports toxins out of the body
How to Prepare your Loose Leaf Herbs
- Add 1 full tablespoon of herbs to 2-3 cups of water & bring to a boil.
- Turn off the stove and allow the herbs to steep for 15-20 minutes before drinking (the longer the herbs steep, the stronger it will be).
Roots/Barks & Stems:
- Add 1 full cup of herbs to a gallon of water & simmer for 40-45 minutes.
- Turn off stove and allow the herbs to steep for 2-4 hours before drinking (the longer the herbs steep, the stronger it will be).
*In order to avoid dehydration & headaches, please consume 1 gallon of Natural Spring Water daily, when consuming herbs & herbal supplements. Best results if consumed in conjunction with meat, dairy & sugar FREE eating habits. Once brewed, herbal tonics/teas can last up to 5 days if refrigerated and mixed daily.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease(s) or intended to replace any medications prescribed by your doctor. Please always consult with your physician before starting any herbal remedies.